- Basic things
- How to adapt to life with a dog in an urban environment?
- Solving specific but repetitive problems like fear, aggression and other problems that dogs develop as patterns of behavior over the course of life
- What to do with a puppy before you start agility
- Foundation and basic things
- Tight turns - how to teach tight turns and left and right
The most important thing before you go into any activity with a dog is a good relationship between you and the dog.
To work with a dog in any sport for me is the most important motivation, and the one I prefer is play motivation using toys.
Everything I do in agility is slow and selective for the dog to understand what and how to adapt to something from the beginning.
If you want to make good turns or contacts it is important to make a good base.
I do private lessons, group trainings and all-day seminars (= 9am - 5pm).
If you are interested in seminars you can contact me through e-mail.